Pastor Vince and Lora Farrell
Senior Pastors of Journey Church
Vince and Lora have been married since 1997 and have had many adventures since then. Their biggest adventure has been parenting their two children, Emma and Bennett. They moved their family to Hopkinsville in 2011 to become the senior pastors of Journey Church.
Vince loves He-Man toys, Goonies, and Star Wars, as well as building Legos with his kids. Lora is a big fan of reading, cooking, and is a busy homeschool mom. They all enjoy taking family trips together and so far have three “Great American Road Trips” under their belts. The Farrells love their church family and their community and enjoy serving together as a family.
- Bible verses: Psalm 40:1-2
- Show as a kid: In Living Color
- Song on repeat: Grateful by NEFFEX
- DC or Marvel: DC
- Advice: “Spend more time letting people know what you’re for rather than what you’re against.”
- Bible verses: Psalm 91:1-2
- Show as a kid: Charlies Angel’s
- Song on repeat: anything by U2
- DC or Marvel: um…Nancy Drew
- Advice: “Shake it off.”